Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
[Philippians 4 verses 6 and 7]
The Prayer Half Hour takes place every Thursday morning from 11:30am-12pm, directly after the Bible Group, or on first Thursday of month at 3pm. There is no compulsion to pray out loud, nor do we pray around the circle, but as we develop, most people are growing in confidence about this.
Since we started, we have sensed God’s leading and guidance and have shared stories about how He is working in our lives. We know that God is at work on this island, no matter what our fears may be for the future.
If you have prayer requests, please contact one of the Prayer Coordinators, our Interim Moderator or one of the Elders.
Please come along and join us on a Thursday, as and when you are able. You will be made very welcome!
- Please pray f0r the ongoing work of Cumbrae Parish Church.
- We pray for all who visit our island.
- Please remember all who are ill, in hospital or nursing homes, and those who care for them.
- We ask God’s blessing on all who are lonely or anxious.
- Please pray for situations around the world.